Join our team at Cellectric Biosciences as we offer a full-time position for a R&D scientist in Vienna, Austria. Immediate start is available! As a key contributor, you will apply your expertise in material science to meticulously select and enhance our electrodes, ensuring peak performance in E-field based lysis applications. Moreover, you will collaborate with our biology and microfluidic experts to design novel fluidic cartridges, expanding their versatility across diverse applications. Join us in
pushing the boundaries of innovation in biomedical research!
- Contribute to our interdisciplinary team in the optimisation of an advanced fluidic cartridge by applying your expertise in materials science to ensure optimal material selection and performance enhancement for innovative biomedical applications.
- Assess and optimize materials to serve as electrodes in E-field-based lysis applications.
- Improve the intrinsic properties of metallic electrodes to enhance their effectiveness in electrodynamic cell manipulation.
- Conduct wet lab experiments utilizing various bio-fluids to fine-tune the selective lysis process of living cells.
- Hold a degree in Material Science, Applied Chemistry, Bioelectronics Engineering, or a related field, with a focus on advanced materials.
- Skilled in material characterization techniques, including surface analysis, ensuring precise evaluation and optimization of material properties.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a track record of successful interdisciplinary teamwork.
- Previous experience on high-k dielectrics and metallic electrodes for biomedical applications.
- An in-depth understanding of surface chemistry in fluidic devices.
- Hands-on experience with surface modification, coating or nanostructures to enhance metallic electrode properties.
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international team that complements each other and works towards a common goal.
- Appreciative communication and flat organizational structures.
- 40-hour work weeks with a monthly gross salary of 3500,– EUR (14x per year)
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org