Cellectric is offering a full-time on-site mechanical engineering job opportunity in Vienna, Austria starting immediately. The mechanical engineer will play a crucial role in shaping the tangible aspects of our medical device. Leveraging expertise in the design and implementation of multibodied embedded systems, this individual will drive the mechanical intricacies that bring our product to life. From ensuring smooth movement systems to selecting the right materials and components, this role dives deep into the physical manifestation of our device, minus the electronic intricacies. The ideal candidate will have a knack for turning conceptual ideas into tangible, industry-standard solutions that are not just functional but also aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly.
- Oversee the design, fabrication, and optimization of the structural components of the medical device, ensuring industry-standard quality and reliability
- Work closely with vendors and manufacturers to ensure components are fabricated to specifications and quality standards
- Design and optimize the mechanics behind the movement of flasks and fluidic connections.
- Collaborate closely with the Power Electronics and Embedded Software teams to integrate electronic components seamlessly
- Collaborate on the selection, placement, and integration of motors and other motion control systems.
- Proficient in CAD software ([specific software, e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD]).
- Be able to demonstrate experience in designing and fabricating medical device components, particularly in structural and motion systems.
- A working understanding of microfluidics and pressure driven systems.
- Bonus) Familiarity with medical device industry regulations and standards.
- Years of experience or educational title will be overlooked if you can provide evidence of successful multibody projects for embedded systems
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international team that complements each other and works towards a common goal
- Appreciative communication and flat organizational structures
- 40-hour work weeks with a monthly gross salary of 3500,– EUR
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org