Cellectric is offering a full-time position as manufacturing technician in Vienna, Austria. Our goal is the development of a new standard for diagnostic sample preparation and cell isolation. By creating high-quality prototypes for product development and de-risking experiments, you play a critical role in bringing the core of our patented technology to life. A quality-controlled assembly line is currently being established and will be upscaled in the coming years as a team effort. Working closely with the product development team, you adapt their designs with manufacturability in mind and implement the following onset of production.
- Electrode sourcing and pre-treatment according to established SOPs.
- Microfluidic chip assembly and quality control.
- Continuous assessment and optimization of manufacturing procedures.
- Implementing innovative solutions to design and manufacturing challenges.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our manufacturing processes, ensuring a safe, clean and efficient work environment.
- Completed any higher education in the fields of Chemistry, Physics or Engineering.
- Rigorous commitment to quality.
- A “make-it happen” attitude paired with organizational skills.
- Autonomous and precise working style.
- Prior experience in hardware or electronic manufacturing industry is a plus.
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international team that complements each other and works towards a common goal.
- Appreciative communication and flat organizational structures.
- 40-hour work weeks with a monthly gross salary of at least 3.000,– EUR
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org