Cellectric is offering a full-time position as Assistant to the Management in Vienna, Austria. It is your change to join a dynamic biotech startup that’s making waves in the health industry. Our main goal is to make testing for serious infections, like sepsis, much quicker and easier for medical professionals. We’re creating a device that speeds up the process of identifying these infections from blood samples. This is really important because faster results can save lives and help doctors make better treatment decisions. At Cellectric, we’re a passionate team working towards making a big difference in healthcare. We’re growing fast and looking for people who are excited about contributing to a life-saving cause.
- Management of all administrative tasks in daily business
- Supporting the managing directors in their day-to-day activities
- Formulation and dissemination of meeting protocols
- Preparation of documents for appointments and seminars
- Scheduling meetings, organizing travels for the team
- Website editing and preparation of social media posts
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness
- A “make-it happen” attitude paired with organizational skills
- Independent, fast working style and high solution- and service orientation
- Proficiency in English and German
- Relevant experience in similar positions and/or marketing is a plus
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international team that complements each other and works towards a common goal.
- Appreciative communication and flat organizational structures.
- 40-hour work weeks with a monthly gross salary of at least 3.000,– EUR. Overpayment negotiable depending on qualification and experience.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV including a cover letter to email@example.com